NECC TELECOM ROMANIA S.A. was set up in 2003 as a telecommunications company offering VoIP telephone services. In 2004, the company decided to establish a division in charge of civil, network and telecommunication works etc. Necc Telecom became committed to a dynamic development process, focused on building a long-term system that would provide prompt solutions, adapted to the clients’ needs.
The key distinctive feature of the company is its ability to understand the clients’ needs, not through rigid contact, finalized with the sale-purchase agreement of a service package, but through a permanent constructive interface, transforming its partners into long-term friends and colleagues. NECC TELECOM ROMANIA S.A. provides stability and balance in an unpredictable economic environment, and is able to take over some of your tasks, in the fields it has earned its reputation, through actions, professionalism, reliability and responsibility.
The strong suit of our company is represented by the execution of turn-key works for telecommunications. This refers to Necc Telecom’s ability to execute works, starting from site surveys, design, authorization, civil works, equipment installation, leading up to on-air sites. At the same time, we have permanently adapted our methodology and services so as to cater to the clients’ future demands, throughout the entire duration of the projects.
NECC TELECOM ROMANIA S.A. consists of and is managed by certified specialists (Project Managers, Design Engineers, Construction, Installation and Radio-communication Engineers, R.T.E., C.Q.), and also employs teams of workers supervised by qualified technicians.
1) Turn-key works for telecommunications:
- the design of sites for GSM, 3G, CDMA, WCDMA, ISP&ISS systems;
- civil works of tower and rooftop type;
- the installation of:
a) equipment for mobile telephony;
b) radiant systems;
c) radio relay lines;
d) equipment lifting.
2) Metal constructions either thermally zinc-plated or painted in an electrostatic field.
Company NECC Telecom Romania S.A. owns a production facility specializing in the execution of various metal structures, specific to the field of telecommunications (self-supporting towers with a height ranging between 15 and 50 meters, antenna support brackets, fences, cable beds etc.).
Motor vehicle fleet:
- MAN tip lorry;
- JCB 3CX backhoe loader;
- Mercedes Sprinter utility vehicle;
- IVECO DAILY - tilting utility vehicle;
- Ford Transit utility vehicle;
- 4X4 Toyota Hilux car- 5 items;
- 4X4 Mitsubishi L200 car – 7 items;
- 4X4 ISUZU D-Max car– 2 items;
- Dacia Dokker Van – 2 items;
- Bombardier 4 x 4 ATV.
Tools and equipment :
- Radiant system measuring device SITE-MASTER ANRITSU;
- Grounding socket measuring device;
- Ultrasound steel thickness measuring device;
- 5.5KW welding generator;
- 7KW tri-phase generator - 2 items.
- Single-phase generator – 3 items;
- CC welding machine;
- Argon welding machine;
- CA welding machine;
- Rope access equipment;
- Electric tool kits.